BE Power Equipment Commercial Series 4,000 PSI 4 GPM 389cc Honda GX390 Engine Gas Hot Water Pressure Washer delivers serious hot water cleaning capability and is engineered for commercial users who require all day dependability. The heavy-duty steel roll-cage protects the heating coil, Honda engine and General pump. Features an electric start (12V deep cycle battery is included), along with an adjustable thermostat, Carbon Steel heating coil and stainless-steel coil skin provides extra durability and is corrosion resistant. Comes with 50-foot hose, quick connects nozzles and gun/wand assembly. 20-Point inspection and checklist ensures quality, safety, and durability on these Canadian built units. Hot water packs a powerful energetic punch when released into the cleaning equation. This energy also causes a reduction in the water’s surface tension allowing it to easily and more effectively penetrate the molecules of grease and grime - The Power You Need.
- Powered by 389cc Honda GX390 engine for proven performance. Air-cooled 4-stroke OHV engine delivers maximum performance and reliability. Includes 12V electric start, 55AH deep cycle battery
- Commercial grade General triplex direct drive pump. Includes preset brass external unloader valve, forged brass manifold, thermal release valve for safety with low pressure detergent injector
- 12V DC oil-fired Beckett burner with low voltage inhibitor, prevents burner from starting up if battery voltage has dropped. Adjustable thermostat up to 200°F with LED switch and hour/tach meter
- Heating coil: 1/2-inch heavy duty schedule 80 American made Carbon steel cold-rolled pipe to eliminate weak points. The Stainless- Steel coil skin provides extra durability and is corrosion resistant
- Reinforced powder coated steel 15-inch tube frame protects the engine and pump. Includes a convenient wand holder, built-in truck mounting brackets and 13-inch flat-free tires for rugged terrains
- Wand Assembly includes 36-inch lance and high pressure 5,000 PSI insulated spray gun. Features 7-Gallon, removable corrosion resistant fuel tank with fuel gauge and 12-inch oil drain hose
WARRANTY: Engine: 3-years, Pump: 5-years, Coil: 3-years