HW4013HG Hot Water PW
HW4013HG Hot Water Pressure Washer
4,000 PSI - 4.0 GPM Hot Water Pressure Washer with Honda GX390 Engine and General Triplex Pump.
Professional quality Honda GX390 engine with electric start drives the pump. A 55AH Marine battery is included.
- Direct drive system connects the engine to the pump for a compact and efficient power transfer.
- Commercial grade General triplex pump featuring die-cast body, forged brass manifold, one-piece plungers, thermal release valve and improved heat dissipation.
- External unloader provides superior cooling and versatility to further enhance pump life.
- Heating coil is ignited by a 12v Becker that is fueled with diesel.
- The burner can be turned off and controlled with the adjustable thermostat that can be set up to 93°/200°F with an output of 330,000 BTU.
- Commercial grade accessories included are a 50 foot high-pressure hose, spray gun wand assembly, and five spray nozzles.
- Powder coated steel frame with four 13” flat free tires for stability and to handle rough terrain. Roll cage design protects the components while allowing easy access to use or maintain.
- A lift point is built into the frame to allow the use of a crane to lift it onto a truck or trailer.
- Frame includes mounting brackets for quick installation onto trucks or trailers by removing the wheels.
Powered by 389cc Honda GX390 engine for proven performance. Air-cooled 4-stroke OHV engine delivers maximum performance and reliability. Includes 12V electric start, 55AH deep cycle battery
Commercial grade General triplex direct drive pump. Includes preset brass external unloader valve, forged brass manifold, thermal release valve for safety with low pressure detergent injector
12V DC oil-fired Beckett burner with low voltage inhibitor, prevents burner from starting up if battery voltage has dropped. Adjustable thermostat up to 200°F with LED switch and hour/tach meter
Heating coil: 1/2-inch heavy duty schedule 80 American made Carbon steel cold-rolled pipe to eliminate weak points. The Stainless- Steel coil skin provides extra durability and is corrosion resistant
Reinforced powder coated steel 15-inch tube frame protects the engine and pump. Includes a convenient wand holder, built-in truck mounting brackets and 13-inch flat-free tires for rugged terrains
Wand Assembly includes 36-inch lance and high pressure 5,000 PSI insulated spray gun. Features 7-Gallon, removable corrosion resistant fuel tank with fuel gauge and 12-inch oil drain hose
WARRANTY: Engine: 3-years, Pump: 5-years, Coil: 3-years
UNITS PER PALLET:1
DIMENSIONS (LxWxH): 52"x36"x55"
EASTSIDEPUMP.COM: Knowledge, Quality, OEM Products, Parts & Service. Provider for WA State DOT, Multiple Counties, Schools, Contractors & Homeowners.